The New Year is here and it is time for your annual insurance review. Conducting an annual insurance review is the best way to make sure that your policies are up to date and reflect any changes that have occurred in the past year. We will review your coverage limits and deductibles, your lifestyle, hobbies and any major purchases or renovations that you have made. And we will make sure you are receiving all of the discounts that you are eligible for.
Contact your Bromell agent today to make your appointment. Be prepared to address the following questions, and more:
- Is the coverage on your home and its contents just right, too much or too little?
- Have you made any significant changes to your home in the past year? Did you finish your basement, remodel your kitchen, or build an addition?
- Have you made any significant purchases within the past year? Do you have a new piece of jewelry, a new rug, valuable electronics or antiques?
- Is my premium as low as it could be? Are there additional discounts available? Should I raise my deductible to save money?
- Are there any risks that I am susceptible to that are not being addressed? Have my personal assets increased since I purchased my policies? Do I need flood or earthquake coverage? Have I put in a pool, or gotten a new dog?
- Would I benefit from a personal umbrella policy?
- Has anything changed that would impact the amount of coverage I need for the next year?
An annual insurance review is essential to making sure that you are protected in the event of a property loss, accident or lawsuit. Waiting until a loss occurs is too late to find out that you have gaps in coverage or have insufficient limits on your policies. Contact us today to set up an appointment.
Also Read: How We Choose Insurance Companies