Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Every driver needs car insurance. Yet, how do you know you’re getting the right protection? Trying to find a policy without help might seem like searching for a needle in a haystack. Why not work with an insurance agency that will handle all changes and claims on your policy with minimal hassle to you. That’s what the Bromell Agency is here for.
Targeted Coverage at Affordable Prices
Our team understands that every driver is different. Therefore, we know you’ll need unique insurance coverage. As an independent agency, we can help you enroll in a wide range of protection, including
- Collision insurance: Pay for repairs to your car following a covered accident. Are damaged headlights a covered accident? Find out in our blog.
- Other Than Collision: More hazards than just accidents can damage cars. Use this coverage to pay for damage from theft, fire, weather and more.
- Liability insurance: This coverage helps you compensate others in case your actions behind the wheel cause them harm.
- Uninsured/underinsured protection: If you collide with another driver who doesn’t have insurance, this coverage can replace that person’s missing liability protection.
- Personal injury protection (PIP): If you get hurt, this coverage can cover your medical bills.
- Medical payments coverage: Pays for medical expenses, including funeral expenses, for a certain period of time after an accident, regardless of who is at fault.
All of our policies will include any coverage required by your state of residence. Beyond that, we will also make sure you carry the right amount of added protection that specifically targets your driving risks. Still, we always guarantee you will pay the lowest prices for your policies. As independent agents, we compare the policies of multiple insurers. You won’t have to sacrifice coverage just to save a few dollars.
How Long Does It Take To Lower Your Car Insurance?
Your auto insurance rates may fluctuate throughout your lifetime as an insured driver. Young drivers typically have higher auto rates until they reach the age of 25, when they are statistically deemed safer drivers. Other life events, such as getting married, or factors such as getting a safer vehicle, could cause your auto rates to be lowered.
Car insurance rates may also decrease each year that you’re a safe driver. But, If you have an accident, your car insurance rate may increase, and it could be several years before your rate decreases again.
The Bromell Agency, Inc. can review your car insurance to discuss factors influencing your auto rates.
A Dedication to Customer Service
The Bromell Agency wants to be by your side throughout your policy’s lifetime. When you buy a new car, motorcycle or other vehicle, we’re here to offer our expert advice on the insurance that best fits your needs. We’ll make sure you have customized coverage, but also that you pay the most affordable prices for that protection. Rest assured that we have your best needs at heart.
Whenever you need help, we’re here to help make policy adjustments or tap into the latest savings. If you ever have an accident, we’re ready to help you get started on the claims process. You won’t ever have to worry about going it alone. We’ve got the knowledge to help you make the best policy choices.
We offer quotes in Louisiana and Texas, including in the Bossier City, Homer, Jonesboro, Monroe, Farmerville, Minden, Winnfield, Mansfield, Marshall, Longview and Carthage areas. Call our Shreveport office at (318) 687-1222, or our Ruston office at (318) 251-1212. You can also request a quote online right now.