Oil and Gas Insurance
Oil and Gas Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Oil and Gas Insurance Information
Compare Rates for Oil and Gas Insurance for Louisiana and Texas
Operating a business within the oil and gas industry is a uniquely challenging experience: heavy equipment, dangerous working conditions and the unpredictable nature of the business make it important to carry a comprehensive insurance package that addresses all of your potential exposures.
At Bromell Agency, our knowledge of the oil and gas industry, and our relationships with multiple providers, allows us to help you understand the variety of policies available to you and the options you have for creating a custom coverage plan for your business.
Insure Your Truck Fleet, Employees, Equipment and More
Our independent agents offer advice on all of your options for oil and gas insurance for Louisiana and Texas:
- Fleet insurance: Repair and replacement of oil and gas rigs, water trucks and other fleet vehicles can be costly. Add a commercial auto policy to your coverage plan to limit your out-of-pocket expenses.
- Workers comp: The oil and gas industry is dangerous. Be certain that your workers compensation insurance is up to the challenge of covering the expenses resulting from a workplace injury or illness.
- Equipment floater: Adding an equipment floater to your protection package can help you limit the costs associated with the repair or replacement of portable equipment, including oil derricks, drilling platforms and pumps.
- Inland marine: Add an inland marine policy to cover boats, docks and barges that may be vital to your operation.
- Excess liability or commercial umbrella: Protecting your business and investment against any contingency is vital to the success of your operation. Adding an excess liability or commercial umbrella policy can help enhance the protection offered by your other policies, in turn ensuring that you are protected against any potential loss.
Contact Us to Discuss Your Unique Oil and Gas Insurance Needs
From offices in Shreveport and Ruston, we offer personalized oil and gas insurance advice to business owners in Homer, Jonesboro, Monroe, Farmerville, Minden, Winnfield and Mansfield, Louisiana, as well as Marshall, Longview and Carthage, Texas.
Call our Shreveport office at 318-687-1222 or our Ruston office at 318-251-1212 to discuss your needs with an agent. Request a quote or contact us today to begin your search for oil and gas insurance for Louisiana and Texas coverage online. With one simple call or a few clicks of the mouse, you can create a custom coverage package and obtain a certificate of insurance for your business.