Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Louisiana and Texas Business Insurance Quote
Leveraging extensive knowledge of the industry and solid relationships with multiple providers, our agents at the Bromell Agency will help you compare business insurance quotes for a wide range of coverage options:
- General liability insurance: Adding a general liability insurance policy to your protection plan is a viable strategy for reducing your out-of-pocket expenses in the event of an accident, damage to a customer’s property or other unforeseen event.
- Errors and omissions (E&O): Mistakes or oversights made by employees can cause losses on behalf of clients or customers. Adding an E&O policy to your coverage plan may limit your financial liability for the damages occurring after an employee error or omission.
- Director and officers (D&O) policies: Those in charge of running a business often face enhanced scrutiny from investors and outside parties. When actionable situations arise involving mistakes or indiscretions by officers, these D&O policies protect the personal assets of directors and your company, and provide financial assistance in the event of a lawsuit or investigation of your executives.
- Professional liability: Much like general liability insurance, professional liability policies offer coverage for a wide range of situations, including those directly related to owning and operating a business. Professional liability is particularly important for businesses operating in the legal, financial and medical industries.
- Commercial auto: Insuring vehicles used for business purposes is an important step towards limiting your liability in the event of an accident or theft. Our agents will conduct a review of your commercial fleet and offer advice on available coverage options.
- Workers compensation: Under Louisiana law, it is necessary to carry workers compensation insurance to protect your employees in the event of an on-the-job accident. We offer advice on your workers comp requirements and coverage options.
- Employee benefits: We offer helpful advice on employee benefits plans, including life, dental and vision policies.
- Business identity theft: We work with our partner, SafeBiz, to provide small businesses with a comprehensive suite of services to detect, prevent, mitigate, remediate and recover your business from identity fraud and data breach. SafeBiz features include: Business Credential Monitoring, Fully Managed Research, Remediation and Recovery for Business Identity Fraud, Breach Response Plan and Management and Breach Victim Recovery Services.
Proudly Serving Business Owners in Louisiana and Texas
From offices in Ruston and Shreveport, Louisiana, our agents serve clients in Homer, Jonesboro, Monroe, Farmerville, Minden, Winnfield and Mansfield, LA, as well as Marshall, Longview and Carthage, TX.
Whether you are active in the oil and gas industry, own a construction firm or operate another type of small business, we work to help you create a customized coverage plan that directly addresses all of your unique exposures and potential liabilities.
Call our Shreveport office at (318) 687-1222 or Ruston office at (318) 251-1212 to discuss your needs with an agent. Request a business insurance quote or contact us to begin your search for coverage.